$265 – $995
Paper: Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta Satin
Finish: Satin-Gloss With Smooth Surface Texture
Weight: 300 gsm
This photograph is a self-portrait inspired by the famous character from William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet tragedy but specially developed aesthetically in the actress who played the character in the 1968 film Olivia Hussey. The red color of her clothes symbolizes love and the rose withers her dead love, trying to create an atmosphere of nostalgia and suffering.
Honorable Mention, Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020, Category Fine Art-Portrait
Nominee in Fine Art in the 7th Edition of Fine Art Photography Awards 2021
- Limited edition of Fine Art High-Quality Museum Papers prints for collectors and galleries.
- All prints on paper include an additional white border for the purpose of signature and numbering.
- The artist reserves the right to produce up to two Artist Proofs for each artwork in addition to the edition sizes listed.
- Prints are shipped unframed.
- Each art print is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed and numbered by the hand of the artist.
- Tax is included in product prices.
- Free shipping worldwide