$265 – $1,170
Paper: Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta
Finish: Glossy Surface With Distinct Texture
Weight: 325 gsm
This photo is a self-portrait inspired by Amelia Earhart, an American aviator celebrated for her flight marks and for attempting the first air trip around the world above the equatorial line.
The sad story of this brave woman captivated me to make this self-portrait.
She was known as Lady Lindy, for her resemblance to the aviator Charles Lindbergh, the first pilot to cross the Atlantic Ocean, from west to east.
Some studies assure that Amelia died as a castaway on the island of Nikumaroro and others did not, the fact is that the mystery of her disappearance remains unsolved.
Honorable Mention, Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020, Category Fine Art-Portrait
Honorable Mention, Moscow International Foto Awards 2021, Category Fine Art-Portrait
Nominee in Photomanipulation in the 7th Edition of Fine Art Photography Awards 2021
- Limited edition of Fine Art High-Quality Museum Papers prints for collectors and galleries.
- All prints on paper include an additional white border for the purpose of signature and numbering.
- The artist reserves the right to produce up to two Artist Proofs for each artwork in addition to the edition sizes listed.
- Prints are shipped unframed.
- Each art print is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed and numbered by the hand of the artist.
- Tax is included in product prices.
- Free shipping worldwide